This is a cool little thing I found online. Add it to your blogs, do your part (even if it’s minimal) to help the over consumption of energy… while I’m on my shiny new laptop blasting 500 watts of energy.
Whah-evah okai, I pay $8 a month for electricity. I do my part putos.
- I get this amazing sense of accomplishment when I do the things I tell myself I need to do the year before.
- I get warm and gooey when I think about sleeping in, in the mornings.
- Amazingly enough, I could not feel more replenished when it comes to the people I choose as company. I never thought how much more I could gain from removing the bad seeds in my subconscious until I actually did, IRL.
- I cried myself to sleep this weekend, and when I woke up the next morning I couldn’t (for the life of me) remember why.
- I would kill myself if anything ever happened to my Mom or my niece. No joke, no hypothetically depressing sentiments. I’d do it, and I’d do it by hanging.
- I’m really mean to people at work (customers) sometimes, but deep down I feel like they deserve it for being stupid.
- I can admit that I think I’m better than some people sometimes. Only because I feel like I’ve been through a lot worse than some. It’s easier than telling people my story from the beginning.
- I don’t miss being younger, and even though I’m getting older (huge bummer) I feel so much better knowing that my thoughts have evolved way beyond my years. I’m glad I don’t feel like 12 year old in a 20 something’s body.
- The more I listen to Drake, the more I think Jimmy Brooks played us like Tupac and is alive somewhere in the Bahamas.
Never ran away for the sake of scars, tried not to move but she was armed and shots were fired… now a hole in the head of this wounded liar. Never had a drink that I didn’t like, got a taste of you; threw up all night. I got more sick with every sour second rate kiss, everything I never would miss again.
I’m a little more than nervous about my San Fran trip next weekend. Actually, I’m ecstatic. Not only do I get to see a beautiful city, spend time with a wonderful missed friend, but I also get a rad mini vacation and a few consults with clients. If you know anything about me you know that this is the first big thing for me in a very very long time. I’m really excited to get back into my old self doings of being productive in life.
I’ve pretty much x-nayed my drinking habits if not completely, I’d say a good 75%. I haven’t had a bad episode. I went to a birthday party last Saturday and I had a beer, but since then I haven’t had anything since. In case you’re wondering why this is a big deal, it’s because I basically blacked out the months of December, January, February and half of March. I drank damn near 4 times a week… straight. Followed by severely drunken hoodrat moments with my wonderful LGZ. I felt a little overboard so I think I just casually declined my shenanigans to be safe. Lord knows we don’t need me to be an Alcoholic. That would be fun, but depressing.
I’m both stoked, and afraid of traveling. I love the airport/city life. I wish I could do it more often, like, EVERY DAAY. It would be my favorite thing to do.
NYC is next on the list, for later this year. Unfortunately my brochach. is moving back home sooner than expected (possibly) which means I’ll have to reside in Brooklyn for the duration, instead of grimey ass Bronx. I don’t really care. I love either choice. I’m entirely too excited, I really am. Not being a relationship while, being terribly lonely isn’t shitty in the least. I have so many ideas that I want to complete, and things that I want to focus on and accomplish. Besides the fact that I don’t want anyone, aside from… well. That’s a whole other entry in itself.